Saturday, June 6, 2009

20 before 30

Well staying alone in US is giving me lotta time for self dialogue. I came up with this (yet another) list of the stuff I wanna do before I turn the frightful 30 (not in a particular order). I wanted it to be "30 before 30", but din wanna write anything for the heck of it, so here it comes..... 20 before 30....

I will need a lotta help on the way... so stick around guys....

1) Run my own NGO in Rural Supply Chain or Education - Non Profit
2) Start a Branding/Advertising firm or a Service providing website - Profit :P
3) Go to the best B-School.... On scholarship of course :P
4) Complete IMDb top 250 list... Thanks to Sagar will finish it very soon :D
5) Read at least 250 books.
6) Own a chain of coffee cum book store... The best in India.
7) Direct a movie and script it too.. Well this might go a lil beyond 30
8.) Write a book
9) Have a Website of my own which is updated regularly.
10) Learn dancing... Singing is outta question so dancing.. at least 1 performing art.
11) Learn to play a musical instrument and perform with a band, Drums lessons to resume soon .
12) Learn swimming and do all water sports :D :D
13) Learn to play Tennis (Had initial courses at Fargo :P)
14) Run a full Marathon and keep doing it every year 13)Watch Tennis Grand Slams, Cricket World Cup, F1 race, Football Finals :D :D
15) Learn a Foreign language
16) Build a school... At my native village or some village.... Ruju, you will be there na???
17) Complete at least 5 treks every year.
18) Go backpacking to Europe w/o a plan
19) Make as many blog/net friends as possible. Continue hanging out with my friends every day and stay insane :D :D
20) Get well recognised in whatever I finally settle down to do.

P.S: My Bday updates n US travel coming up shortly...Its under construction....

6 comments:

Papillon said...

Its a really nice wishlist...it seems u have given adequate time for urself to think and make such a list..nice variations also..
Keep it up...enjoy ur wishes !

Well I have an idea.Here u have written "to do list"; can u write in same number "done things" ?
Have a thought (It seems u have a lot of free time in US..:D:D)

ANAGHA said...

Thanks Shrikant... Here on its a quest to strike off events on this list :D :D

N err... I did not get a "Done things" list on purpose... N u r smart enough to guess wat the reason is....

As soon as I have events on the "Done things" list, that list will appear...

chaitra said...

Well...might seem a lil ambitious at first... but itz great... n it reminded me of one of my favorite quotes...

"Make a wish and place it in your heart. Anything you want…..Everything you want.
Do you have it? Good…..Now believe it can come true. You never know where the next miracle is going to come from. But if you believe its right around the corner and open your heart and mind to the possibility of it, to the certainty of it, you might just get the thing you wish for. The world is full of magic, you just have to believe in it. So make a wish. Do u have it?
Good. Now believe in it……."

Dream on....:-)

Papillon said...

Hehe... well, I am not smart to think the reason..:P
Any way, just one thing to mention here,
Your wishlist "defines" you !

sagar said...

tatahastu :D

Unknown said...

great ambitions! all the best in achieving every single one! :)