1. I love writing, I don’t remember when I got a hang of it but now I truly enjoy Blogging.
2. I’m one hell of a procrastinator. I cant get to speed unless the 11th hour has passed.
3. I spent my first dollar in the US on a Starbucks Coffee, I still have that mug.
4. I hate being taken for granted. I’m like a child who constantly seeks attention.
5. On my first visit to college after graduating, one junior actually walked up to me and took my “Autograph” :D :D
6. I love gadgets. Technology n gadgets are big turn ons for me.
7. I have a theory proposed called “3 phases of friendship” it hasn’t failed till date and everyone who has heard bout it agrees to it.
8. I have dropped my cell in a shit hole once. No more details will be revealed.
9. My present cell phone takes 3 minutes to open one text message… Duh
10. As a child I wanted to be a Post-man, then a Police officer, later a Doc and finally settled to be an Engineer… And still don’t like it.
11. I once got the “Worst singer award”
12. I cannot distinguish any colors apart from basic ones. Tan, Purple, Lavender, Mauve etc totally perplex me.
13. As a child I had an imaginary friend and I myself was a different character in that world.
14. I’m afraid that I’m a minor Kleptomaniac. No raised eyebrows, I just have the urge to take things, I don’t actually steal them.
15. When I’m travelling alone, I play a totally different character from what I am and chat with ppl. (Once I played an NRI who has come back to India to find her ‘roots’ :P)
15. I'm proud the fact that I’m a Gemini.
17. I Google anything and everything. I have the most unimaginable searches under my belt. The top search being my own name...
18. I am also a minor case of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) I need the furniture in the exact place, books in a particular order, all frames aligned, etc etc…
19. I’m NOT really a happy-go-luck or don’t-care person, but I like to entertain that fraudulent idea in people.
20. I love planning Bday n surprise parties for my friends. The happiness is infectious and glint in the eyes is incomparable.
21. The most horrible movie I have watched in a theater is Jhoom Barabar Jhoom.
22. My favorite pass time at public places is to check out the brands various ppl are sporting, observing their body language and gestures.
23. I want to get a tattoo done but still wondering what and where.
24. As the name of the blog goes I’m stentorian (very loud) and so are my friends; we have been thrown out of every possible place due to the noise levels.. Lectures, Labs, Coffee shops, Hotels, Bus stops, Parking, Roads… Every damn place….
25. I ride a second hand (third hand really) Kinetic. I totally love that bike :D