Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Few of things before that....
- Yes, I do plan to continue this blog.
- I will write the part 2 of the Leh trip, nonetheless months later and though nobody read the 1st part, anyway.
- I have a bunch of other stuff drafted but never finished and posted, hope still remains I will do that some day.
- I know the project “50 days Pune” did NOT work out and I am todally bummed because of that but I will be back in Pune again someday and complete the project. Thanks for the support guys but life got so crazy that I just could not get it done.
Now, the story so far...
- The place I called home “9, Padam Appartments” is no longer mine and I left Pune on 10th Aug.
- The journey was quite eventful till Mumbai but thankfully pretty mundane then after.
- Reached Boston safely and had lot of fun meeting people at Boston.
- Stayed with friends for few days and the reception was heart warming.
- Moved to hostel couple of days back.
- All settled in the dorm and seems like a fun place.
- Classes began today (pre-MBA) and the class is totally awesome.
- Looking forward to getting busy with course work to take my mind off from missing Pune, friends and family.
Unpacking was the toughest part. It had a sense of permanency to it and that felt scary. Past trips to the US were always short and there was ‘homegoing’ to look forward to... There is no going back now.. There is no place to go back to... Its all ahead of me from here...
But there is always hope.. Hope to make new friends - like old ones, to make this place home and have even more rocking time here....!!! Herez to the (to-be) home and more good times!!!