Friday, November 28, 2008

Lists...

For all you know, I'm completely obsessed by lists.

Anything and everything I have to do, HAS to arranged in an order of Priority called a "LIST"....

I make Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly, decadely (if thats even a word) , etc... All kinds of list...

During the good old Engineering days, when the exam time creeped loser and closer I drilled down from monthly to weekly to daily to even hourly lists... Phew... Never ever followed even a single and ended up lookin at the syllabus only in the last few hours....

But, this never detered my ambition to keep making TO-DO lists....

I can't start tellin you how thrilled I was to see a Widget which is dedicated to making lists.. It HAD to be a part of MY blog... I could fill the pages with lists of various categories, but became generous (yet again) and spared you guys (Assumption: Someone is readin this crappy page...)

From lists in my mind, to paper, to clip boards, to white board and now on .xls sheets, Outlook and Mobiles, it has been a rolller coster ride... Loved every phase of list making :D :D I can demark this stages into the stages of my growin up (if at all I did...)

So by this I add a Widget to my page where in i will scribble all my TO-DOs....


No comments: