Wednesday, June 22, 2011

50 Days Pune

Pune… The city where I spent last 7 years... Yes, 7 long years… But looking back now, it seems like a very short time… Pune is home… It’s the place where I really ‘grew up’, where I learned and got many awesome things, a place which will always be special and I would want to come back again and again. But for now it’s time to move on and leave this city… for good, I guess.



I will be moving base to Boston, MA from 15th Aug to pursue a 2yr full time MBA at Babson College’s F.W Olin Graduate School of Business. This leaves me with my last 50 days in this lovely city. As much as I am sad about the fact of leaving, I don’t want to spend this time cribbing and crying… Instead I have decided to revisit all the great memories, places and ppl from last 7 yrs. While doing so I will keep a log of it here.



50 days and 50 posts... That’s my target… The posts will serve as an excellent memoir for me and might come handy to ppl who are new (even old) in Pune and looking to explore… There will be many personal references of course but I will definitely make an effort to keep it understandable without any prior knowledge. So here I begin the last 50 days before I scoot off…!!



Bon Voyage!!


I have created a new blog for this @ http://50dayspune.blogspot.com


I will continue writing here for the next 50 days....!!!
Do visit!!


4 comments:

Pankhuri said...

Amazing Idea! All the best for these 50 days and the following two years!

Pankhuri said...

Amazing Idea! All the best for these 50 days and the following 2 years! Don't stop writing after you move out..

SG said...

All the best for MBA....Thats such a great news....

Chaitra said...

Looking forward to all the 50 post, with a mixed feelings.... :)

It's difficult to let it sink in...just 50 more days...